Barcelona, well known for its architectural masterpieces, is hosting a different type of architect this week – data architects. At this week’s DataWorks Summit in Barcelona, Cazena will be mixing with distinguished data architects along with experts in cloud, big data, Hadoop, analytics, data science, machine learning, and more.
Cazena is delighted to be part of the big event, sponsoring and spreading the word about our fully-managed solutions for Cloudera on AWS and Azure. Our solutions help global teams expand to the cloud, seamlessly use Cloudera for data science, cloud migrations, data lakes, and other analytics use cases.
Here are our Top 7 recommendations (admittedly, slightly biased) of things to do at this week’s DataWorks Summit in Barcelona:
- Stop by our booth and learn more about Cazena’s Fully-Managed Cloudera solutions directly from our team. Please stop by, ask questions, get stamped for the Cloudera Passport Program and learn more. Allow us to explain exactly why so many global enterprises rely on Cazena for 24x7 fully-managed Cloudera. Follow it on Twitter #DWS19, #Cazena…we’ll announce some special giveaways.
- Go see futurist Sophie Hackford deliver her keynote. Not only is she brilliant, she also describes how she makes a living as “doing research that entails meeting weirdos and troublemakers in off-the-beaten track labs, makerspaces, and garages around the globe.” How cool is that?
- All week, hear more about the new combined Hortonworks and Cloudera organization from an impressive roster of expert speakers. Get inspired with talks from Owen O’Malley, Co-founder and Technical Fellow, Hilary Mason, General Manager of Machine Learning; and Justin Norman, Director of Research and Data Sciences Services at Cloudera Fast Forward Labs.
- Toast a winner, all winners! We’re looking forward to seeing who wins this year’s Data Heroes EMEA awards. We know how exciting it is to be recognized by your peers, customers and partners. We won a Cloudera Data Impact Award with our customer FairVentures Lab at the most recent Strata.
- Catch up with Cazena AppCloud Partner Arcadia Data and learn more about how to quickly deploy their wide range of machine learning and analytics applications on the Cazena platform.