As Cazena marks the end of our first year post-GA, I am excited that we are seeing over 300% annual growth with our Big Data as a Service. We are seeing interesting patterns across these enterprises:
- Our enterprise customers now come from many verticals: travel, industrial IOT, financial services, healthcare, education, real estate, retail, and pharmaceutical.
- They also span enterprises of all sizes, driven by the desire to expand analytics capabilities, get rapid access to data and execute on digital transformation WITHOUT expanding DevOps resources. They care about the speed and simplicity of big data as a service.
- They are all running production cloud data lakes on Cazena that support multiple workloads (data engineering, data science/ML, and BI) with a single unified platform.
- Their cloud deployments are mostly connected to their on-premises data and tools via Cazena hybrid gateways. Their tools either deploy in our AppCloud or just plug into Cazena cloud sockets.
- Cazena’s cloud data lakes provide a SaaS-like experience for analytics and business teams, with enterprise features for IT. Solutions include production-ready deployments in days with 24×7 operations including upgrades/patching, security & compliance monitoring, health monitoring and workload management for SLA’s.
We are announcing two simultaneous milestones to expand our channels.
First, we are partnering with Persistent Systems, a leader in digital transformation, to announce the first Self-Service Data Lake, which integrates Cazena’s cloud data lake with ShareInsights, Persistent’s self-service data discovery and insights tool.
We also announced the close of an additional $10M round of financing to accelerate channel partners and our go-to-market. All of our existing investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Formation 8, and Northbridge Venture Partners led the round along with strategic investment partners like Persistent and other technology partners.
For more on the press release, please click here.